COVID-19 LAB SOLUTIONS - Coronavirus qPCR tests & testing
Prepare your lab for Coronavirus COVID-19 testing
Tests, equipment, testing consumables & PPE available to order. Global Shipping.
Complete Laboratory Setup & Consultancy
The viral strain called SARS-CoV-2, previously 2019-nCoV, is known to cause fatalities and spread through human to human transmission causing a widerspread global impact. For the emergence of the new virual strain of Coronavirus, we offer complete laboratory setup and consumbales from sample collection, transportation, to in-lab equipment for Viral RNA Extraction and Viral Detection. With the imporance of COVID-19 environmental monitoring we also offer solutions and methods for monitoring air and surfaces for pathogens, as well as concentration of SARS-CoV-2 for wastewater-based epidemiology.
Determine COVID-19 infection and presence with Virus Extraction and PCR based Virus Detection testing
The genesig qPCR detection kits for nCoV-2019 allows specific early detection of the virus with CE-IVD, USFDA, WHO approvals. Two gene lyophilized Covid-19 RT-PCR kits are also available for markets which requirethose. The Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Test Kit is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human plasma from anticoagulated blood (Heparin/ EDTA/ sodium citrate) or serum.
The Primer Design Winterplex Kit allows for All-in-one detection for all strains of winter virus in one simple test: Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV and SARS-CoV-2 (Lyophilised) CE-IVD
DOWNLOAD OUR COVID-19 TESTING BROCHURE and FULL COVID Response brochure HERE
NEW Genesig Winterplex
All-in-one kit detection for all strains of winter virus: Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV and SARS-CoV-2 (Lyophilised) CE-IVD
Introducing the genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex
Novacyt Group is proud to announce qPCR genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex now available to order though MESLO, the official Regional Distributor for Middle East and Africa .
What is genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex?
NEW The Microgen Bioproducts® SARS-CoV-2 IgG EIA (ELISA) test
A high-performance enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies.
For screening patients suspected of previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The kits are provided in a 480-reaction format (60x8) including all additional reagents required to perform the assay. The test functions on both human plasma & serum samples, alongside being validated for manual use, as well as being suitable for high throughput ELISA automation.
Product Information Specificity: 99.4% // Sensitivity: 100%
Available for your COVID-19 Laboratory
CE-IVD kit qPCR Kits *NEXT DAY SHIPPING*
Kick off your testing with right testing kit!
- 100% detection profile
- Rapid detection - 2 hours
- Exclusive to the latest strain
- Shipping at room Temp
- High priming efficiency
- FDA & WHO APPROVED
qPCR - Real Time PCR -
The PCRmax Eco 48 utilises patented block and optical technologies to deliver extreme speed, sensitivity and data quality, with optimised protocol as fast as 15 minutes. Eco 48 will offers sensitivity down to 1 copy detection and the world most accurate block delivering Speed. Confidence. Performance. Value and Sensitivity.
*Research Only Use
Nucleic Acid Extraction
- Automatic & Manual kits options available (Spin Column & Magntic Bead)
- Fast extraction of nucleic acids (preparation of viral RNA and DNA)
- Processing of blood, serum, plasma, urine, CSF, and swabs
- Purified viral RNA/DNA is ready for use in downstream applications such as PCR, RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis
- CE-IVD certification of both instrument and reagent
- Pre-filled consumables to minimize errors
- See products HERE
PCR Workstations combine ISO 5 HEPA-filtered air with UV light irradiation for the ultimate DNA/RNA manipulation and amplification work area. Cross-contamination during amplification of DNA and RNA can lead to results that are inaccurate, costing the lab technician valuable time and reagents. PCR Workstations minimize this risk by keeping airborne contaminants away from samples and irradiating work surfaces and tools between amplifications.
The new N°ICE and BL°CKICE cooling products are ideal for incubating samples at temperatures below ambient. With the ability to cool to 0°C Techne sample coolers are often used as convenient electronic ice buckets. Remote access tools are available to monitor cold & cryo-storage area as well as sample transport.
Covid-19 Rapid Test IgG / IgM
- Antibody Rapid Test Colloidal Gold
- Fast Results in 15 minutes Assay Time.
- Simple operation without requiring equipment.
- Works on whole blood, serum and plasma.
- CE-IVD certified for professional use only as a tool in conjunction with RT-PCR testing.
- Simple visual reading of results.
Specimen Collection & Handling
Our collection kits are the best adapted kits to detect the coronavirus meeting the recommendations for COVID-19 specimen collection & handling: the virus inactivation due to the effect of the transport solution on the virus envelop and the preservation of the viral RNA due to the non effect on the viral capsid and a stable pH ensure ideal protection of nucleic acids. The stored samples can be used in subsequent molecular experiments such as DNA/RNA extraction, qPCR testing or sequencing.
- Naso Pharyngeal Swabs
- Oral Pharyngeal Swabs
- Saliva Collector kits
- Centrifuge & Microcentrifuge Tubes
- PCR Plates & PCR Tubes
- Pipettes & Pipette Tips
- Storage Racks & Boxes (cryoboxes)
- PPE; Gloves, facemasks, face shields, suits, gowns goggles, shoe coverings
- Wate bins & bags
- Alcohol wipes, Sanitizers, sanitizing mats
- More Available HERE
NEW Environmental Testing
- Microbial detection for a wide range of bio monitoring applications
- Lightweight, portable, dry filter air sampler
- Large Volume Concentration (LVC) Kit allows concentration of bacteria and viruses from large liquid volumes (100+ liters)
- Concentrating bacteria, parasites, molds, fungal spores and fragments, whole cells, and viruses from liquid samples for detection
- Biomonitoring Environmental Testing Brochure HERE
DOWNLOAD our Workplace safety in the laboratory Brochure
COVID-19 Testing Inquiry Form