BYONOY ULTRA-COMPACT MICROPLATE READERS WITH HIGH PRECISION
Byonoy develops innovative microplate readers for laboratory use. Our techno-logical solutions have enabled us to build plate readers with a unique, ultra-compact footprint, disrupting the market standards for instrument size. In this truly new form-factor, the plate readers allow for a highly flexible use, giving researchers new possibilities. To simplify the workflow in the lab, Byonoy's plate readers are maintenance-free, highly accurate, and characterized by their intuitive operation.
BYONOY ABSORBANCE 96 COMPACT ELISA READER
The Absorbance 96 is a uniquely designed microplate reader for assays in 96-well format. By far the most compact plate reader on the market, the footprint of the reader is almost as small as the plate itself. Despite its form, the Absorbance 96 delivers precise and accurate results at an affordable price. Together with the Byonoy proprietary software, the Absorbance 96 is ideal for a variety of applications, extending from ELISA to protein and cell-based assays.
- ELISA assays
- Protein quantification assays
- Cell-based assays, e.g. Cytotoxicity assays
- Endpoint and kinetic assays
- 96 detection units for fast reading
- No scanning mechanics, no maintenance requirements
- Four-channel LED-optics
- No lamp changes needed due to long-life LEDs
- Two year warranty
- The four standard filters – 405, 450, 492, 620 nm – make the Absorbance 96 the perfekt ELISA reader for a wide variety of ELISA assays such as PNPP, ABTS, OPD and TMB. Other filter combinations for protein assays (Bradford or BCA), cell-based assays (MTT, XTT), or cell density assays can also be provided.
BYONOY LABELFREE 96
THE LABEL-FREE READER FOR A FLEXIBLE USE
The Labelfree 96 is the first portable label-free plate reader. Based on the Corning® Epic® System, it is designed to read out 96-well microplates and perform a wide range of cellular assays. In combination with a wireless connection and an integrated battery, the compact construction of the Labelfree 96 plate reader makes it entirely mobile and easy to integrate into liquid-handling-systems.
- Live-cell response in real time
- More native environment
- No cellular manipulations (non-invasive)
- Simplified assays
NEW The Microgen Bioproducts® SARS-CoV-2 IgG EIA (ELISA) test
A high-performance enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies. The test is intended for screening patients suspected of previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The kits are provided in a 480-reaction format (60x8) including all additional reagents required to perform the assay. The test functions on both human plasma & serum samples, alongside being validated for manual use, as well as being suitable for high throughput ELISA automation.
Product Information Specificity: 99.4% // Sensitivity: 100%
- Accurate detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies
- High Sensitivity and Specificity
- <1 hour 30 minutes incubation time
- Functional with human plasma and serum samples
- Elimination of cross-reactivity
- Validated for manual application, however also suitable for high-throughput ELISA automation
- No additional re-agents required
- Ordering Information
- Product Code: MBCOV2CE
- Pack Size: 480 tests