ATC Recirculating Chillers
The ATC range of recirculating chillers are quiet, discreet and suitable for use in laboratories or manufacturing. Providing precision cooling from 480w to 14kW for accurate temperature control. ATC chillers become a small but reliable part of any process.
0-300W Recirculating Chillers
Thermoelectric cooling devices provide superb cooling performance, up to 300W, without the need for traditional refrigeration. This means that they are generally much smaller and more reliable than traditional chiller systems.
200-1000W - Recirculating Chillers KT, KTR, KTC, KTD, KT1
- KT Chiller Range An ultra compact range of chillers offering cooling capacities of 480W and 1000W, originally designed for use with turbo pumps. Offering a choice of control options as required by your application, these quiet and discreet recirculating chillers are available with a selection of pumps and can be configured for a variety of input voltages.This is a versatile and economical chiller range.
- KTR The KTR is a neat, self-contained chiller unit with a 480 Watt cooling capacity. Simply plug in and use from the factory set temperature, there is no need to manage the settings. If you need reliable and simple cooling this model is for you.
- KTC The KTC chiller is compact unit offering a 480 Watt cooling capacity, a temperature display and high and low temperature alarms. This model is suitable if you need reliable cooling and wish to check the running temperature of the chiller.
- KTD For precision chilling within a self-contained unit, with full temperature control and display offering 480 Watt cooling capacity.
- If you need full control of your set temperature with high and low temperature alarms this chiller is for you.
- KT1 The KT1 chiller takes the cooling capacity up to 1000W. With the same pump and voltage options as the more powerful ranges of ATC chillers this model is the low cost option for applications requiring up to 1kW cooling.
1000-3200W Recirculating Chillers K1 & K3
K1 and K3 Chiller Range - ATC have a range of chillers at the 1750W and 3200W cooling capacities. These compact chillers are available with a choice of standard options, pumps and can be configured for a variety of input voltages. The K1 and K3 chiller units are designed for applications with higher cooling requirements. They are robust and dependable even when running 24 hours a day all year around.
- K1 - The K1 chiller offers a full 1.75kW of cooling in a very compact package. The unit has a full range of optional accessories.
- K3 - A full 3.2kW of cooling in a very compact and robust chiller. The chiller has a full range of optional accessories
3200W-14kW Recirculating Chillers K4, K6, K9, K12
ATC's higher cooling capacity chillers offer reliable cooling from 4.5kW to 14kW. The four sizes are available in a full range of configurations and can be tailored your requirements. Please contact us to discuss your chiller requirements
- K4 - The K4 chiller offers 4.5kW of cooling in a versatile package. A full range of options and voltage variants are available, to customise the K4 unit.
- K6 - The K6 chiller provides total control of temperature to 6.0kW of cooling, with a full range of accessories.
- K9 - A chiller offering 9.0kW of cooling in a versatile package. A full range of options and voltage variants are available to create a bespoke chiller with exceptionally high cooling capacity.
- K12 - A reliable chiller offering 14.0kW of cooling in a versatile package. A full range of options and voltage variants are available.
|KTR 480W Recirculating Chiller|
|KTC 480W Recirculating Chiller|
|KTD 480W Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|KT1 1000W Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K1 - 1.75kW Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K3 - 3.2k Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K4 - 4.5kW Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K6- 6.0kW Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K9 - 9.0kW Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|K12 - 12.0kW Recirculating Chiller||Download PDF|
|Hexid Heat Transfer Fluids||Download PDF|