Masterflex Peristaltic Drives COMING SOON
We offer a large selection of pump drives compatible with the pumps we carry including Masterflex and Ismatec. Browse our selection of standard, fixed- or variable-speed, precision, modular, channel, computer-compatible, open head sensor interlock, and more to customize your pumping system.
What To Consider When Choosing a Drive
- Flow rate? The rpm of the drive directly correlates to flow rate.
- Fixed- or variable-speed? Variable-speed drives enable flow rate adjustment.
- Accuracy of flow rate or dispense volume? Many drives have digital speed control circuitry for highly accurate and repeatable flow rates.
- Remote control or computer interface? Some drives can connect to your process controller or can be operated by a footswitch.
- Environmental protection against hazards? Many drives are sealed against dust and water exposure.
Masterflex Peristaltic Pump Drives - Configuration and control options to deliver the accuracy you’re looking for.
Masterflex® Digital Modular Dispensing Drives
Precision digital drives offer four dispensing modes and low-maintenance brushless motors. Modular format lets you place motor and controller where convenient—up to 15 feet (4.5 meters) apart. Motors allow you to stack pump heads for increased flow rates and multichannel applications
- L/S® Digital Modular Dispensing Drives. Ideal for laboratory or research applications
- I/P® Digital Modular Dispensing Drives Ideal for higher flow rate applications such as manufacturing, industrial, or large-volume transfers