Byonoy develops innovative microplate readers for laboratory use. Their techno-logical solutions build plate readers with a unique, ultra-compact footprint, disrupting the market standards for instrument size. In this truly new form-factor, the plate readers allow for a highly flexible use, giving researchers new possibilities. To simplify the workflow in the lab, Byonoy's plate readers are maintenance-free, highly accurate, and characterized by their intuitive operation.
Established in Japan for the development, manufacturing and sales of automated systems/instruments, other physicochemical instruments, software and others for use in research and development and also practical application of in vitro diagnosis (IVD) testing market including genetic and protein tests. Manufacturing and sales of reagents as well as plastic consumables, which are used in the automated system/instruments.
GENOMICA is the first Spanish company in Molecular Diagnostics and highly experienced in the analysis of genetic identification. Founded in 1990, with facilities in Madrid, GENOMICA is 100% owned by PharmaMar. It is their mission to improve the present molecular diagnostics tools and the human identification methods through reliability, automation and the highest quality standards.
GENOMICA has developed diagnostic tests for human papillomavirus associated with cervical cancer, the diagnosis of viral respiratory diseases, multiple detection of human herpes and enteroviruses, as well as detection of gene regions associated to the determination of human therapy response factors, in particular in the Oncology field.
in vitro diagnostics product for detecting and characterizing multiple bacteria
- Pneumo CLART bacteria is an in vitro diagnostics product for detecting and characterizing multiple bacteria causing repiratory tract infections
- CLART CMA is an in vitro diagnostics test line of products for the detection of mutations in genes associated with response to therapy in cancer patients.
- CLARTis an in vitro diagnostics product used for the detection and typing of bacteria, fungi and parasites causing Sexually Transitted Infections (STIs) of the urogenital tract. STDs
- CLART is an in vitro diagnostics product used for the detection and typing of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria and fungi causing septicemia. SeptiBac
- CLART detects the presence in stool samples of the main types of Bacteria that produce endotoxins and cause diarrhea. EnteroBac
- CLART is an in vitro diagnostics product for the detection and typing of human Herpesviruses and Enteroviruses, by means of multiplex RT-PCR followed by hibridization with microorganism-specific probes in low-density arrays, based on CLART Technology. ENTHERPEX
- CLART and CLART PneumoVir 2 are an in vitro diagnostics product for the detection and genotyping of multiple viruses that cause respiratory infections, by means of multiplex PCR followed by visualization in low-density arrays, based on CLART technology. PneumoVir
- CLART and CLART PneumoVir 2 are an in vitro diagnostics product for the detection and genotyping of multiple viruses that cause respiratory infections, by means of multiplex PCR followed by visualization in low-density arrays, based on CLART technology PneumoVir
- CLART® HPV LINEIs an in vitro diagnostics product line for the detection and genotyping of different types of human Papillomavirus (HPV) by means of multiplex PCR followed by visualization in low-density arrays, based on CLART® Technology.
Diagnostic Products for Clinical Laboratories to detect and diagnose disease
Microgen Bioproducts was established in 1994 and has become a leader in the development, manufacture, distribution and marketing of products used by clinical laboratories to detect and diagnose disease, and by food laboratories to detect and identify pathogenic organisms. The product range comprises a comprehensive list of quality diagnostic products in the fields of microbiology, serology, haematology, bacteriology and virology.
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG EIA Eliza Test
- Biochemical Identification Kits
- Latex Agglutination Kits
- Rapid Helicobacter Screening
- Fungal Serology
- Cell Culture
- Immunology & Haematology
- Buffer Concentrates
- Pregnancy tests
Automated colony counting and inhibition zone measurement
Rapid colony counts
You can use a ProtoCOL 3, Protos 3 or an aCOLyte for microbial enumeration in safety testing. ProtoCOL 3 can also be used for applications including Ames and stability testing to rapidly provide you with accurate results. These colony counters can analyse a variety of plate types and membranes post membrane filtration.
Exceptional colour definition
With the ProtoCOL 3 and Protos 3 you have unrivalled colour differentiation technology, ensuring you can count different types of bacteria on selective agar quickly and easily. The system’s colour analysis even gives you precise counts of coloured colonies post serum bactericidal assay (SBA) and OPKA (opsonophagocytic killing assay) and can even perform blue/ white colony screening to produce an accurate ratio count of blue and white colonies.
Accurate inhibition zone sizing
If you need to determine microbial inhibition by measuring inhibition zone sizes, then the ProtoCOL 3 system is ideal. ProtoCOL 3 can automatically perform zone sizing of a range of antibiotic susceptibility tests.
Time saving analysis
You can generate life-like images of your plates with the simple to use software in Synbiosis colony counters. You can then automatically distinguish true colonies from clinical debris or membrane grid lines, effortlessly providing you with precise, fully traceable results in seconds.
Click on the following links to download pdfs on the following applications:
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification
The purification of DNA / RNA is an early and mandatory step in many diagnostic processes used to detect bacteria and viruses in the environment, as well as diagnosing disease and genetic disorders.
The basic procedure of our nucleic acids extractions include:
- Lysis of cell membrane
- Denaturation of proteins, DNA and other macromolecules
- Inactivation of nucleases
- Promotion of nucleic acid binding to magnetic particles
- Removal of impurities?
- Collection of purified DNA / RNA
Infection / Disease Rapid Detection
Zinexts Life Science has developed an isothermal PCR based Detection Device for the advanced use in rapid detection (within 15 minutes) of infectious diseases. Successful case studies include the molecular screening of Influenza A and B.
Automated, high-precision pipetting system specifically designed for low-volume PCR/qPCR sample preparation. The Perfect synergy with MagPurix or ZiXpress-32, makes ZiPrep ideal as your next module for your laboratory workflow solution.
Arcis Sample Preparation Kit, Sample to amplifiable DNA in under 3 minutes
ACRIS technology allows fast and convenient DNA sample preparation for analysis and identification. The complete, ready to use system enables you to go from sample to amplifiable DNA in under 3 minutes. The sample prep system works with the Techne Prime Pro qPCR reagent kits and Prime Pro 48 qPCR system to make sample prep, analysis and quantification simple, accurate and fast.
The sample is prepared and stabilised without the need for heating or cooling steps and there are no spins or wash steps, it's a simple two step two tube protocol. The DNA is suitable for use in PCR and qPCR reactions using standard and fast cycling protocols. MORE INFO HERE
Nordic Lab represents a series of Chest & Upright single-compressor Low Temperature freezers – covering temperatures from -10°C to -86°C.
These are high quality products, with an outstanding long-term durability, highly efficient energy solutions and very low maintenance and service requirements made in Denmark.
In combination with very competitive prices, these lab freezers are by guarantee some of the most economic on the market.
The product range matches all requirements and demands for laboratories, hospitals and research institutions in terms of length of storage, sensitivity and type of samples etc.
The Ultra Low Temperature (ULT) freezers -86°C meets the ultimate demands for long-term storage of the most sensitive articles and samples.
The freezers are designed and manufactured in Denmark. The unique single stage compressor technology has been in the marked for more than 15 years and has proven that reaching ultra low temperatures can be as easy as for a household freezer.
Furthermore, environmental friendliness, natural refrigerant, cyclopentane insulation combined with recyclable materials, make Nordic Lab a unique product range.
The production is in accordance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 OHSAS certification and standards, assuring a uniform and consistent high quality.