Coronavirus qPCR test Kits & Rapid Kits COVID-19 LAB SOLUTIONS
Prepare your lab for Coronavirus COVID-19 testing
Complete Laboratory Setup & Consultancy
The viral strain called 2019-nCoV is known to cause fatalities and spread through human to human transmission causing a widerspread global impact. For the emergence of the new virual strain of Coronavirus nCoV-2019, we offer complete laboratory setup and consumbales from sample collection, transportation, to in-lab Viral RNA Extraction and Viral Detection. With the imporance of COVID-19 environmental monitoring we also offer solutions and methods for monitoring air and surfaces for pathogens, as well as concentration of SARS-CoV-2 for wastewater-based epidemiology.
The genesig qPCR detection kits for nCoV-2019 allows specific early detection of the virus with CE-IVD, USFDA, WHO approvals. Two gene lyophilized Covid-19 RT-PCR kits are also available for markets which requirethose. The Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Test Kit is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human plasma from anticoagulated blood (Heparin/ EDTA/ sodium citrate) or serum.
The Primer Design Winterplex Kit allows for All-in-one detection for all strains of winter virus in one simple test: Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV and SARS-CoV-2 (Lyophilised) CE-IVD
DOWNLOAD OUR COVID-19 TESTING BROCHURE and FULL COVID Response brochure HERE
- Laboratory Equipment
- Test Kits
NEW Genesig Winterplex
Introducing the genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex
Novacyt Group is proud to announce qPCR genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex now available to order though MESLO, the official Regional Distributor for Middle East and Africa .
What is genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex?
Our Winterplex assay is a single reaction using several types of fluorescent channels to detect amplification of multiple targets providing greater visibility for patient diagnosis.
- Detection all strains of Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV and SARS-CoV-2
- A quicker path to diagnosis with all-in-one winter virus detection
- Daily surveillance to ensure up-to-date genomic design profiling
- Lyophilised qPCR Master Mix offering stability during transit
Why the use of our genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex is so important this year?
Winter viruses resemble symptoms similar to COVID-19. Our Winterplex test enables a patient to be tested for multiple viruses with one sample and one test to provide a quicker diagnosis. Our test eliminates the requirement to obtain multiple samples and reduces the processing time from sample to diagnosis.
If you would like to know more about our latest kit or to pre-order, please contact our Customer Care team by calling us on 35722666080, email at email@example.com, or fill out the quick & easy form below.
Available for your COVID-19 Laboratory
CE-IVD kit qPCR Kits *NEXT DAY SHIPPING*
Kick off your testing with right testing kit!
- 100% detection profile
- Rapid detection - 2 hours
- Exclusive to the latest strain
- Shipping at room Temp
- High priming efficiency
- FDA & WHO APPROVED
qPCR - Real Time PCR -
The PCRmax Eco 48 utilises patented block and optical technologies to deliver extreme speed, sensitivity and data quality, with optimised protocol as fast as 15 minutes.Eco 48 will offers sensitivity down to 1 copy detection and the world most accurate block delivering Speed. Confidence. Performance. Value and Sensitivity.
*Research Only Use
Nucleic Acid Extraction
- Fast extraction of nucleic acids
- Processing of blood, serum, plasma, urine, CSF, and swabs
- One protocol/reagent that fits to all sample types
- CE-IVD certification of both instrument and reagent
- Flexible loading of 1-6 or 1-12 samples
- A starting volume of 200 or 400 μL
- Pre-filled consumables to minimize errors
- Automatic & Manual options available**
PCR Workstations combine ISO 5 HEPA-filtered air with UV light irradiation for the ultimate DNA/RNA manipulation and amplification work area. Cross-contamination during amplification of DNA and RNA can lead to results that are inaccurate, costing the lab technician valuable time and reagents. PCR Workstations minimize this risk by keeping airborne contaminants away from samples and irradiating work surfaces and tools between amplifications.
Covid-19 Rapid Test IgG / IgM
- Antibody Rapid Test Colloidal Gold
- Fast Results in 15 minutes Assay Time.
- Simple operation without requiring equipment.
- Works on whole blood, serum and plasma.
- CE-IVD certified for professional use only as a tool in conjunction with RT-PCR testing.
- Simple visual reading of results.
SWABS Specimen Collection & Handling
Our collection kit is one of the best adapted kits to detect the coronavirus meeting the recommendations for COVID-19 specimen collection & handling: the virus inactivation due to the effect of the transport solution on the virus envelop and the preservation of the viral RNA due to the non effect on the viral capsid and a stable pH ensure ideal protection of nucleic acids. The stored samples can be used in subsequent molecular experiments such as DNA/RNA extraction, qPCR testing or sequencing.
Manual Extraction Spin Column
Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit provides a fast, easy method for the preparation of viral RNA and DNA from plasma, serum, cell-free body fluids, cell-culture supernatants and virus-inflected samples. Provides the effective binding condition of RNA and DNA to microfiber-silica-based membrane through mix with lysis and binding buffers. And then the impurities on the membrane are washed away by two different wash buffers. Purified viral RNA/DNA is ready for use in downstream applications such as PCR, RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis and real-time PCR etc.
NEW Environmental Testing
- Microbial detection for a wide range of bio monitoring applications
- Lightweight, portable, dry filter air sampler
- Large Volume Concentration (LVC) Kit allows concentration of bacteria and viruses from large liquid volumes (100+ liters)
- Concentrating bacteria, parasites, molds, fungal spores and fragments, whole cells, and viruses from liquid samples for detection
- Biomonitoring Environmental Testing Brochure HERE
COVID-19 Testing Inquiry Form