International Shipping for tests, equipment, and testing. Consumables & PPE are also available to order.
Equipment for vaccine cold chain storage, transportation & temperature monitoring.
YOUR SCIENTIFIC PARTNER
MESLO is a leading scientific and process equipment provider, established in 1984 in Nicosia, Cyprus. We operate and manage regional offices for a number of manufacturers while implementing a successful 'franchise' regional office. We sell top quality Laboratory equipment brands into global markets, and guarantee after-sales service including technical support. Through our key suppliers we cover thousands of process and laboratory products used in wide range of applications and market segments.
The fully automated magnetic bead operating platforms use the magnetic rods within the equipment for nucleic acid isolation. The magnetic beads with nucleic acids adsorbed are automatically transferred from well to well for cell lysis, nucleic acid adsorption, washing, and elution. In contrast to complicated manual Spin Column operations, TANBead’s automated extraction devices provide you a walk-away solution and effort-saving approach for processing multiple samples at the same time.
Maelstrom 4800 Simultaneous extraction of 48 samples Spin tips designed for 50-1600ul samples
Maelstrom 9600 Maximize throughput in 96 channels for simultaneous extraction Spin tip designed for larger sample processing volume
Maelstrom 4800LH Easily integrated into liquid handling workstation Driven by TANBead's technology Cost-effective consumables
Maelstrom 9600LH Easily integrated into liquid handling workstation High efficiency driven by TANBead's technology Cost-effective consumables
REAL TIME PCR - qPCR
PCRmax Eco 48 The PCRmax Eco 48 utilises patented block and optical technologies to deliver extreme speed, sensitivity and data quality, with optimised protocol as fast as 15 minutes, all using standard plasticware and consumables, sensitivity down to 1 copy detection and the world most accurate block
Primerdesign Genesig q32 Real-Time PCR Instrument A small rebust unit offering fast DNA and RNA analysis in less than 60 mins with a quick & easy set-up and run.
Primerdesign Genesig® q16 Real-Time PCR Instrument A simple and fast instrumentation which provides in the field testing. Support testing needs with a minimal 12 cm footprint, weighing just 2kg requiring less workspace and easily portable
COVID TESTING SOLUTIONS
A portable solution for qPCR testing!
The Primerdesign VersaLab™ is an 8-piece standard equipment for the PROmate™ and genesig® q16 workflow is packed neatly in a lightweight carry case. Rapid and lightweight, the COVID-19 test kit on the go to provides rapid turnaround of qPCR testing on-site aiming to broaden access to affordable testing in areas that lack the infrastructure for laboratory-based testing. PROmate™ and genesig® q16 PCR instruments work seamlessly in a streamlined workflow with just one pipetting step, for optimum efficiency - saving time and money. Sample to result within 80 minutes, without the need of a CL2 Lab.
qPCR Identification Kits & Antigen Rapid Tests
SNPsig kits use Primerdesign Novacyt Group's proprietary genotyping method to enable the identification of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern. These products can be used on any real-time PCR machine using familiar protocols, whilst resulting in exceptional genotyping data. kit screens positive samples for the presence of Omicron variant with >98% confidence, this includes BA.1 and BA.2 sub-lineages of Omicron. Identification of clinically significant mutations E484K, K417N, K417T and P681R
Positive control templates for wild-type and variants are supplied in every kit to make data interpretation simple.
Our SNPsig technology provides an alternative to sequencing as well as S gene target failure (SGTF) that enables scientists to analyse and monitor these specific genomic mutations. Our kits can provide a pivotal role in screening for SARS-CoV-2 variants for the purpose of genomic surveillance and studies.
- Rapid detection of specific detection profiles
- High priming efficiency
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
- 96 reactions
- More info here
- Rapid detection and exclusive to the COVID-19 strain Does not detect other related coronavirus strains
- High priming efficiency
- Accurate controls to confirm extraction, and assay validity Lyophilised components for ambient shipping
- Highly specific detection profile
- Kit includes: oasig Lyophilised qPCR Master Mix, Primer & Probe Mix, Positive Control, Internal Extraction Control, No Template Control, Resuspension Buffers.
- For the detection of two SARS-CoV-2 targets
- High priming efficiency
- Accurate controls to confirm extraction, and assay validity
- Lyophilised components for ambient shipping
- 96 Reactions
- Results in under 2 hours
- Includes: Primer/Probe Mix, Master Mix, Positive Control, Internal Extraction Control, Resuspension Buffers, DNase/R- Nase Free Water.
Distinguishing COVID-19 infection from other respiratory illnesses is of crucial importance in controlling the spread of the disease. This is especially true during the winter months, where there is a surge in flu cases as well as other illnesses. The genesig® SARS-CoV-2 Winterplex enables clinicians to simultaneously test for COVID-19 and other winter illnesses, providing reliable results in under two hours.
- Respiratory test platform that allows clinicians to distinguish between common winter diseases
- Real-time PCR test with near 100% specificity and sensitivity as per clinical trials
- includes two SARS-Cov-2-specific genes (ORF1ab and the S gene), as well as gene targets for the latest strains of influenza A and B, and RSV (A and B).
- single, multiplexed assay, clinicians can segregate patients infected with SARS-Cov-2 from those suffering from more common illnesses with similar symptom
- MORE INFO HERE
PathFlow® COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Pro is a professional use only test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2. Designed for ease of use and speed for professional results in rapid time.
- Rapid detection for the presence of SARS-CoV-2, providing results within 15 minutes
- In-built procedural control
- Simple and easy to use test
- To be used with commonly used nasal and nasopharyngeal swab types
The cPassTM test is a surrogate virus neutralization test, 96 Wells/Plate Eliza Test from Serum/Plasma. Protocol time is 1 Hour, which allows detection of neutralizing antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human samples. cPassTM test can be instrumental for individuals to detect neutralizing antibodies pre/post vaccination or post infection.
Results from cPassTM test can provide the following information:
1. Presence of neutralizing antibodies
2. Aid in identifying infection history
3. Evaluate pre/post vaccination neutralizing antibody response
***FDA EUA authorized*** More Info HERE
Brochure page HERE