BWB Model BWB-XP, 5 Channel Flame Photometer
The BWB-XP Flame Photometer is a high quality, high performance instrument, employing modern technology to measure 5 elements (Sodium Na, Potassium K, Lithium Li, Calcium Ca and Barium Ba) very simply but with extremely accurate results.
The Flame Photometer comes as a complete package, and only requires the provision of either propane or butane gas to enable it to be used straight out of its package.
The BWB-XP Flame Photometer - just add gas!
The many built in features of this flame photometer comprise:
- Individual detectors for Sodium Na, Potassium K, Lithium Li, Calcium Ca and Barium Ba, plus a Flame (IR) Sensor
- Simultaneous detection and display of all 5 elements
- Digital processing eliminates the need for internal standard methods.
- Two point or multi point calibration
- Choice of calibration units: ppm, mg/l, meq/l, mmol/l
- Unit retains calibration values when in use.
- Automatic start up routine
- Flameout detection and automatic shutdown
- Self diagnostics on set up.
- Diagnostic indicators
- Detection to ensure drain trap filled
- Modular sub component replacement
- In built air compressor
- Electronic air control optimises performance
- RS232 and USB computer interface
- Windows based monitoring software
- SRM (Simple Reporting Module) that allows PC connection for data logging, GLP reporting format, file retention and internet sharing of data. FP - PC.
- Chart recorder output 0-1V full scale
- Gas regulator fitted
- Can be used with propane, but ane, LPG
- Universal voltage input
- CE Compliant
- Instruction manual and methods book provided.