InnovaPREP ACD-200 BOBCAT AIR SAMPLER
- Lightweight, only 7.8 lbs with battery
- Built-in tripod
- Omni-directional aerosol inlet
- Built-in mass flow sensor for consistent sampling rates up to 200 LPM
- 4 programmable run modes allow the user to balance collection rate with battery life. Run modes can be factory customized for flow rate and time intervals.
- Disposable, Single use filter and elutor components - no need for decontamination
- No liquids in the collector allow for use in extreme temperatures
- Eluting captured particles from the filter takes only seconds
- Controls can be manipulated with gloved hands, while in full NBC gear
- Rugged design for durability
- Optional remote trigger is available
The system uses a dry 52 mm electret filter as the collection media. Electret filters are made with a combination of positively and negatively charged fibers which substantially increases the collection efficiency and allows for the use of lower pressure drop filters which, in turn, allows for higher sampling rates for extended periods using battery power. Because no fluids are used in the system, it can operate at low temperatures; a limitation for most wet-wall cyclone type collectors.
Rapid sample recovery from the filter
The single-use filter and elution kit comes with everything you need for rapid sample recovery including: sample cup and lid, elutor cap, and elution foam canister.
Following aerosol collection, the filter is removed from the collector, snapped onto the sample cup and fitted with the elutor cap. To extract the captured particles from the filter, the user presses the canister containing the elution foam into a fitting on the elutor cap. The elution foam is released from the canister evenly through the filter. The wet foam passes through the interstitial spaces of the filter to efficiently extract any captured particles. Sample elution takes approximately 5 seconds and produces 6 to 7 milliliters of liquid sample. The foam immediately collapses back to a liquid in the sample cup, making it available for sample processing and analysis.