Innovaprep CP Select
- Concentrating Pathogens in Foods and Beverages
- Concentrating Waterborne Pathogens in Environmental Samples
- Method Development Guidance for Reducing Incubation Time for Homogenized Food Samples
- Rapid Concentration of Spoilage Organisms in Beer
- Calculating Your Potential Concentration Factor
- Concentration of Bloodborne Pathogens in Whole Blood
The one-pass method works by robust filtration through its high-flow single-use pipette tips followed by instant sample recovery using InnovaPrep's patented Wet Foam Elution™ process.
Efficient - provides concentration factors beyond competing technologies, exponentially increasing detection of trace contamination in just minutes.
Versatile - works with a variety of sample types, sample volumes, and analysis methods. The single-use Concentrating Pipette Filter Tips (CPT's) come in six pore sizes including an ultrafilter (see Tip Selection Guide).
Saves money - by greatly reducing time, labor, bench space, and peripheral lab supplies.
*NOTE users report efficient concentration of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) using the 0.05 um tips (item CC08020) for most sample types. The Ultrafilter tips (item CC08003) are recommended for samples that contain detergents or disinfectants or air samples collected from the ADC-200 Bobcat.
- Added controls and precision components provide higher concentration factors and more consistent elution volumes
- The system allows users to customize up to 15 protocols to their exact preference with optional password protection
- Additional improvements include a streamlined maintenance protocol, new elution fluid volume display, and whisper-quiet operation.”