Keit IRmadillo FTIR Spectrometer
The IRmadillo™ FTIR spectrometer is a solid-state instrument certified for use in hazardous and explosive environments. Mounted directly on, or in-line with, manufacturing vessels, the instrument excels at continuous monitoring of industrial liquids and slurries.
Faster Results as They Happen
No need to wait for your results. With an in situ sensor to monitor your reactions live, the Keit IRmadillo™ tells you what your reactions are doing as they happen rather than after they happen — and where ever they happen! No more need to wait for your analysis results to return from remote sampling techniques such as with HPLC or GC.
- Long lifetime light emitter
- Tough instrument for industrial environments with ATEX & IECEx certification
- Choice of ATR and dip probe materials compatible for a wide range of operating environments
- No moving parts resulting in extremevibration tolerance
- Fixed dip probe with no need for long fibre-optic cables to connect probe to your reaction
- Output compatible with all major chemometric analysis packages
- Mid-infrared spectrum analysis with easy to download data file formats
- Stable instrument with recalibration frequency minimal to none
Key Qualities & Rugged Components
- Mid-infrared spectral analysis
- Inert Hastelloy probe
- ATR probe
- Certified safe for use in hazardous and potentially explosive environments
- Compact and rugged
- Low maintenance
Viewing concentration profiles in real time. An example of the Keit IRmadillo FTIR showing a fermentation process with consumption of sugars into ethanol.
Innovation in Process Monitoring & Control
Standard FTIR analytical instruments are highly sensitive to vibration and ambient temperature— making them a challenge to use outside or on the manufacturing floor. Keit offers an innovative solution for continuous monitoring of your processes in real-time over a variety of industrial applications – from detecting the quantity of water in glycol at a petro-chemical plant to measuring sugars and alcohol in a fermentation vat.