Cleaver UV Crosslinker CL-508
The UVIlink UV crosslinker is especially designed for binding nucleic acids to membranes. A membrane keypad facilitates manual or preset control of the desired UV dosage and exposure time, while a highly accurate microprocessor-controlled photo-feedback system maintains uniform output from each of the crosslinker’s five 8-Watt UV bulbs. Other features comprise safety interlock switches to prevent accidental UV leakage during operation, a clearly visible LED, plus a large interior chamber and small footprint area. The crosslinker may be used in a variety of applications, such as colony or plaque lifts, UV sterilisation and gene mapping or DNA damage studies.
- For crosslinking nucleic acids or eliminating PCR contamination
- Microprocessor controller allows programmable settings
- 9 pre-set programmes for UV and time exposure
- Pre-set programme for nucleic acid immobilisation at 0.120 J/cm2
- Spacious stainless steel exposure chamber